Theme: Innovative Approaches of BA/BE to Revolutionize the Next Generation Medicine
- Emerging Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Studies
- Bioanalytical Methodology
- Contemporary Challenges of Drug Design, Discovery and Development
- Regulatory Policies, Procedures and Prerequisites for Clinical Research
- Managing BA/BE Studies
- Relevance of Genetics to BA/BE in Drug Development
- Bioavailability, Bioequivalence and Drug Product Selection
- Advances in Assessment of Bioequivalence
- Need for Conducting BA/BE Studies
- Metabolic Pathways and Changes in Nutrient Bioavailability
- Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Translational Cancer Research and Anticancer Drug Discovery.
- Chronopharmaceutics: Germane Approach to Drug Delivery
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.